RECIPE: Jev's Quick Mexican Crockpot Dinner
April 2, 2021
When I visited my brother, who has three little boys, he made this delicious Mexican-style chicken dish. It was delicious, colorful, and his kiddies love it. Best of all? It was super easy. I hope your kids love it as much as Jev’s.
- ~1 lb Ramstead Ranch chicken breasts or chicken legs
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 can or bag of frozen corn
- Extra veggies, I like cherry tomatoes, sliced onions, or peppers
- Serve over rice, greens or in tortillas
- Garnish with cilantro, green onions, or tortilla chips
- Cook chicken and optional extra veggies on the stove top. Finely shred or chop chicken (I often use this as a way to upcycle leftovers from a whole chicken).
- Toss everything in the crockpot for a couple hours, then mix it up for a one pot delicious dinner!
- This also pairs well with Steve’s Slaw.