RECIPE: Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
March 31, 2021
Jalapeño poppers are a perfect finger food at parties. They feature prominently at our house as a dinner side because my 11-year old loves assembling and eating them. So it is a good way to involve him in meal preparation.
- Ramstead Ranch Bacon or side pork (be sure to add salt to taste for side pork)
- Jalapeno peppers
- Cheese, I like shredded Mexican cheese blend and cream cheese
- Cut jalapeños lengthwise, deseed them and remove ribs
- Fill jalapeños with cheese (put cream cheese in before shredded cheese)
- Cut bacon in half and wrap bacon strips around the cheese filled jalapeño and secure it with a toothpick.
- Cook until the bacon is nice and crispy, either in the air frier for ~20 minutes at 390°F or in the oven at 400°F for ~15 minutes.