RECIPE: Sweet and Spicy Lettuce Wraps
July 5, 2021
Want an easy prep, fun for the kids, great for a hot summer pork recipe? These wraps are just a little sweet, just a little spicy, and just right for a fresh and crunchy appetizer or light meal.
- 1 lb Ramstead ground pork
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ C hoisin sauce, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 head romaine, leaves separated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add pork and lightly brown.
- Add hoisin and Sriracha . Stir to mix.
- Spoon pork mixture into lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with carrots, scallions, and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with Sriracha.
- Serve with extra hoisin.