RECIPE: Spaghetti Sauce in Veggie Boats
April 2, 2021
In my experience, nothing beats Mom’s spaghetti sauce… This sauce isn’t my mom’s, but it is pretty darn good!
- 1 lb Ramstead Ranch sweet Italian sausage
- 1 lb Ramstead Ranch ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 can black olives
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 overgrown zucchini or small pumpkin or winter squash, halved and deseeded
- If using pumpkin or squash, bake at 400°F until softened.
- Brown meat, onions, garlic, and spices.
- Add olives and spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- Ladle sauce into boats, top with cheese.
- Broil or bake at 400°F until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!