This month's Chicken Grab Bag includes :
- 4 Breasts (4 per pkg)
- 2 Legs (Drumstick and thigh attached, 2 per pkg)
- ~6 wings (6 per pkg)
Grab bags are a convenient, grab-and-go bundle organized to bring you simple to prepare and sure to please cuts of our delicious grassfed and pasture raised meats.
Here’s how they work:
- You pick your protein. Choose from beef, pork, and chicken.
- Choose your frequency. You can order one bag at a time, a la carte. Or sign up for a three-month subscription.
- Enjoy the delicious meats you receive. We send along family-tested recipes to help make meal prep a simple success.
What’s included in a Grab Bag? Great question, and here’s the answer:
- You’ll receive at least two different cuts of the protein of your choice (beef, pork, or chicken).
- You get recipes for the items included to make sure you have a great option for easy meal prep.
- Expect smaller, familiar, more convenient cuts. Examples: ground meats and 6-8 oz steaks. Nothing unusual (bones, organ meats, or fat).
- Grab Bags weigh between 3 and 5 lbs and each grouping gives you between 5 and 15% savings.
The contents of the bags update every month. If you are ordering a la carte, you can read what is included in the current bags before you purchase.
Corn-free, Soy-free Chicken
What's NOT included in our amazing pasture raised chicken?
- Our birds never eat corn or soy.
- We never feed them antibiotics.
- They graze on our no-spray pastures where no fertilizers or pesticides have been applied.
- The supplemental feed they get in addition to pasture includes only non-GMO ingredients.
How To Cook Grassfed And Pasture-Raised Meats
Eat with confidence! Our truly pasture raised meats will be prepared to perfection using lower temperatures and shorter cooking times than typical, store-bought cuts. We recommend recipes to help you avoid over-cooking and drying out your delicious farm raised meats.
There's a whole chicken included in this Grab Bag. The easy-to-follow steps in our Crispy Skinned Brined Chicken recipe will make your bird a crowd pleaser.
-->Click here to go to the recipe.